Coronavirus (COVID 19) Statement

Important Announcement

In light of the UK Government guidance issued on Monday 16th March in relation to Covid-19, and following the recommendation made by British Riding Clubs, a decision has been made to cancel all Thornton Cleveleys & District Horse Club events up to 30th June 2020.

This decision has not been made lightly but we feel that we have been left with no choice if we are to support the measures introduced regarding social distancing.

We will of course be monitoring the guidance that is issued and should this position change we will inform you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we are trying to remain optimistic and fully intend to be holding our first show of the season on Sunday 5th July.